Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for Guest Posts on The Coffee Pot Book Club Blog:
• Make sure that your post is your own work and has been thoroughly proofread.
• If you want to use a quote please credit it to the rightful author of said quote.
• Any images supplied must be either your own, or can be found in the public domain. If you have used a stock photo that you have purchased, then a licence number is required.
• The Coffee Pot Book Club has the right to refuse a Guest Post that is offensive or politically motivated — Although The Coffee Pot Book Club welcomes posts about history, it is not the place to debate current affairs.
• The Coffee Pot Book Club has the right to refuse to publish your Guest Post or take down a Guest Post if these rules are breached. No refunds will be given.
• Once your Guest Post has been submitted, further changes to your post are not possible. Any changes to your book's artwork or blurb will incur an additional fee.
Terms and Conditions for The Coffee Pot Book Club Editorial Book Reviews Package:
The Coffee Pot Book Club looks for:
• Historical accuracy (Historical Fiction books only).
• A believable fantasy world (Historical Fantasy / Fantasy / Mythological books only).
• Plot development.
• Character development.
• Grammar and editing.
• The Coffee Pot Book Club only posts 5 and 4 star reviews on The Coffee Pot Book Club website and blog.
• If your book fails to meet The Coffee Pot Book Club's very high standards, you will be informed. The Coffee Pot Book Club will also give you the option not to have your review posted on Goodreads if it is awarded a 3 star rating or less.
The Coffee Pot Book Club Blog Tours Terms and Conditions:
• The Coffee Pot Book Club is under no obligation to accept a tour if your book is not a good fit for our hosts.
• The Coffee Pot Book Club makes no guarantee of sales during a tour. The focus of the tour is for you to gain exposure and to help you build a fan base.
• The Coffee Pot Book Club cannot guarantee the number of reviews your book may receive while on tour, nor can we guarantee positive reviews, although we do ask our hosts to hold off posting a review under FOUR STARS until after the tour has finished.
Twitter Promotional Packages Terms and Conditions:
• The Coffee Pot Book Club will design the Twitter artwork for your promotion.
• The Coffee Pot Book Club makes no guarantee of sales during your Twitter promotional campaign.
Once payment is remitted, no cash refunds will be made as we begin organising your promotion immediately.